League Safety Plan (ASAP)
Injury Tracking Form
Parent/Athlete Concussion Information
REQUIRED TRAINING FOR: MANAGERS, COACHES, TEAM PARENTS, SAFETY PARENTS, AND UMPIRES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRAINING:
Concussion Training:Abuse Awareness/Mandated Reporter Training*
1. Click this LINK to go to the CDC Concussion Awareness site.
2. Login or Register a New Account
3. Go to the Course Catalog and search for: HEADS UP to Youth Sports: Online Training for Coaches
4. Complete the Pretest and then the training (approximately 30 min)
5. Click to download/print the Full Certificate
6. Print the completed certificate and place it in your Manager's binder.
- Click the following link: Abuse Awareness for Adults
- Create a new account or sign in if already registered
- For new accounts, the system will ask you to Sign In using the email and password you provided at registration.
- On the next screen select Education and then Abuse Awareness for Adults
- Click Enroll
- Select Start Course
- Complete the training (20-30 min)
- It says you will receive an email with your certificate, but this can sometimes take a while.
- To retrieve your certificate right away, go to My Account, Courses, and download it from there.
- Print and place the certificate in your manager's binder.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training:
1. Click the following link: https://epsavealife.org/sca-prevention-training/
2. Sign In or Complete the registration
3. Out-of-state leagues MUST select "Yes, I live or work in California." Technically, you are working in California while attending the tournament.
4. Select the first box and follow the prompts to complete the training and quiz.
5. Print the completed certificate and place it into your manager's binder.
Diamond Leader Training:
- Click the following link: Diamond Leader Training
- New users will Sign Up. Returning users Login
- Select CONCORD AMERICAN LL (Concord, CA)
- You will then receive an email with your Login info and temporary password (takes a few minutes).
- Click the link and sign in using the temporary password from the email. You will be prompted to change your email on the next screen.
- Select Diamond Leader and Start the training and complete the Quiz.
- When done, return to the coarse Dashboard --> All --> Review and then Certificate.
- Print the completed certificate and place it into your manager's binder.
DIRECT LINKS TO ONLINE TRAINING SITES:
Abuse Awareness Training
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training
Diamond Leader Training